Zambezi Sands is unique in that it features not only the Zambezi River and water based activities and some glorious wildlife and scenery, but is also close to the Victoria Falls.
Each of the 10 tents are tastefully furnished and boast an outdoor shower and private splash pool overlooking the magnificent river. To ensure you have an authentic river safari experience, Zambezi Sands will offer fantastic activities which include traditional game viewing drives and walks as well as canoeing, fishing and outdoor dining on the banks of the Zambezi!
Included in the all inclusive rate is: Accommodation, all meals, soft drinks, beers, wines and local spirits, laundry, Camp pick up and drop offs from Victoria Falls Town or Victoria Falls Airport.
Luxury Tented Suites
Open all year
The main camp area includes dining room, lounge and bar with shaded outdoor deck for alfresco dining experiences.
Victoria Falls Tour & Curio Shopping.
• A guided tour of the magnificent Victoria Falls rain forest (park entry fees not included) as well as a visit to the Victoria Falls curio market.
• A wonderful cruise on the Zambezi River amongst the islands near the lodge – enjoy the river, its wildlife and a Zambezi sunset with complimentary drinks and snacks.
Village visit and School tour – 1 hour drive from the lodge.
• Visit the Sidobe Village for an in depth look at life in a typical Zimbabwean village. The trip includes a tour of the Sidobe school and a moving performance of traditional songs by the local school children.
• Traditional open safari vehicles driven by licensed experienced guides, Land cruisers seat up to 9 guests and Land Rovers seat up to 7 guests.
• Conducted by a fully licensed and highly experienced professional guide, usually undertaken in the mornings, ideal for photography of big game on foot.
• Guided Canoe trips along the mighty Zambezi River.
• Guided fishing in the Zambezi River – home to the fierce and powerful Tiger fish and many other species.
*All further Victoria Falls activities are available on request, but are charged separately. E.g. Rafting, Helicopter Trips & Bungee Jumping.
Zambezi Sands offers a wealth of picturesque game viewing opportunities – whether you choose to drive or walk – our experienced guides take great pleasure in introducing you to the camp’s pristine and tranquil surroundings. You can even explore the Zambezi River by inflatable canoe or motorised boat.
However, relaxing in your private deck splash pool – whilst overlooking the Zambezi – is perhaps just as enjoyable. Elephant can be found loitering on the mainland or in the river, while hippo, waterbuck and bushbuck frequent the reed banks and islands. Lions can be heard calling at night and the birdlife is prolific – African finfoot, African skimmer, pratincoles and Pel’s fishing owl all occur here.
• 1 free return shuttle to Victoria Falls town per stay.
• 2 activities per paying night, choose from the following – game activities as available by vehicle, foot or boat, guided tour of Victoria Falls ( Victoria Falls National Park fee not included), canoeing (pre-booking essential), fishing, sundowner cruise at the camp and a village visit, service of a licensed guide on safari and Zambezi National Park entry fees.