Game drives are conducted in both Vundus private concession and in Mana Pools NP, walking, canoeing (half day or full day), birding, sundowner boat trips and fishing within the boundary of Vundu’s concession.
A wide range of activities is offered that may be enjoyed in the morning and afternoon:
- Game drives in an open sided four-wheel drive vehicle
- Nature walks with a professional guide – Mana Pools is one of Africa’s best parks for walking (children policy is 12 years and above)
- Canoeing down the Zambezi River which is a rare opportunity to experience game viewing from a different perspective – a truly memorable experience. (children policy is 12 years and above)
- Excellent fishing off the banks of the Zambezi River
- Bird watching – with its stunning location on the Zambezi River and the shady riparian forest, birdwatchers will be in heaven here.