Countries to Visit
Regions to Visit
Camps and Lodges to Visit
- Deception Valley Lodge – An owner managed camp in the north eastern part of the Central Kalahari Game Reserve
- Grasslands Bushman Lodge – Situated on the western edge of the Central Kalahari Game Reserve this lodge allows for unique interaction with the San Bushmen of the region
- Kalahari Plains Camp – Kalahari Plains Camp is situated in a remote part of the diverse and productive Central Kalahari Game Reserve, and offers some of the best summer wildlife viewing opportunities in Africa
- Tau Pan – Tau Pan is located in the famous Central Kalahari Game Reserve and is one of only two lodges located within the borders of the Reserve.
- Camp Linyanti – The camp is located on the northern part of Linyanti area facing the Linyanti lagoon, overlooking the spectacular sunsets over the lagoon
- Chobe Game Lodge – Chobe Game Lodge is the only permanent game lodge situated within the famous Chobe National Park
- Chobe Safari Lodge – Chobe Safari Lodge offers an excellent gateway location to Chobe, Victoria Falls or Caprivi
- Chobe Savanna Lodge – Chobe Savanna Lodge, located in the north eastern region of Namibia’s Caprivi strip is the perfect hideaway from which to experience the Chobe River system
- Muchenje Safari Lodge – Situated within the Chobe Forest reserve on the exclusive western side of the Chobe National park, Muchenje offers the last Eden of Chobe for your ultimate private game experience
- Ngoma Safari Lodge – Situated in northern Botswana within the Chobe Forest Reserve, Ngoma Safari Lodge borders the western edge of Chobe National Park. This privileged location commands awe-inspiring views onto the Chobe River.
- Ntwala Island Lodge – Ntwala Island Lodge is a wonderfully secluded Chobe destination. Situated 70 kilometres upriver from the Victoria Falls, white sand beaches and palm trees add to the romance
- Zambezi Queen – Located on the great Chobe River, the Zambezi Queen captures the spirit of elegance and adventure of a bygone era
Linyanti Selinda and Kwando
- Footsteps Across The Linyanti – Set within a private Concession located along the edge of the Linyanti Marsh and bordering the western boundary of Chobe in the Chobe Enclave
- Lagoon – This is one of the most beautiful camp locations as the rooms are nestled under shady trees on the banks of the Kwando River, overlooking the Mudumou National Park in Namibia
- Lebala – Lebala is located in the southern part of the Kwando River Concession, home to the extensive grasslands and seasonal flood plains of the Linyanti marshes
- Linyanti Bush Camp – Set within a private Concession located along the edge of the Linyanti Marsh and bordering the western boundary of Chobe in the Chobe Enclave
- Linyanti Ebony – Set within a private Concession located along the edge of the Linyanti Marsh lies this stunning and exclusive camp which is perfect for small groups and families travelling on safari
- Motswiri Camp – Motswiri Camp is located on the banks of the spectacular Selinda Spillway. The camp is small and personal, stylish and comfortable.
- Savuti Camp – This intimate camp’s en-suite accommodation is in seven large walk-in tents that are raised off the ground and face onto the Savute Channel
- Selinda Camp – Selinda Camp is located in the 130,000 hectare Selinda Reserve of northern Botswana along the eastern banks of the Selinda Spillway, near the confluence of the Linyanti, Savute and Kwando Rivers
- Selinda Explorers Camp – This classic camp, consisting of four custom-designed tents, transports you back to authentic safaris, but with a modern twist and hospitality. The Camp is located on the banks of the Selinda Spillway.
- Zarafa Camp – Few camps rival the location of this little gem, Botswana’s first and only Relais & Chateaux property
- Jack’s Camp – Jack’s Camp is an oasis of style and comfort in the middle of Botswana’s Kalahari Desert, the Makgadikgadi which is truly like nowhere else on earth
- Leroo La Tau – Leroo La Tau is situated on the western bank of the Boteti River, northwest of Khumaga Village and about 140 kilometres southeast of Maun
- Nata Lodge – Nata Lodge offers 22 Luxury thatched chalets built on stilts and set in rustic African style, and now boasts air-conditioning. The bathrooms are en-suite including indoor bath and outdoor shower
- Nxai Pan -Nxai pan is located in the beautiful Nxai Pan National Park and is located on the western edge of the fossil pan from which the camp takes its name
- San Camp – San Camp classic white tents stand majestically, perched on the shore of an enormous sparkling salt pan, on the edge of the vast and mysterious Makgadikgadi Salt Pans
- Camp Moremi -Camp Moremi is located in Botswana’s world renowned Moremi game Reserve, in the heart of the Okavango Delta. It is on the edge of Xakanaxa Lagoon in an area well known for game viewing opportunities.
- Khwai Tented Camp – Set along the edge of a lagoon feeding into the Khwai River, Khwai Tented Camp is located on the edge of the Khwai Community Area and not far from Moremi Game Reserve
- Letaka Safaris -As a mobile safari company, camps are located wherever the itinerary takes us and includes Moremi Game Reserve, Savuti Marsh, Central Kalahari
- Moremi Crossing – Located near the most southern part of Chief’s Island, Moremi Crossing is situated on a small palm fringed and treed island called Ntswi which is surrounded by the Moremi’s game-rich seasonal floodplains
- Mombo Camp – Mombo Camp is located in the Mombo Concession on the northern tip of Chief’s Island within the Moremi Game Reserve in the Okavango Delta
- Okuti – This delightful camp lies alongside the Maunachira River, which flows through Moremi Game Reserve’s Xakanaxa Lagoon
- Xigera Camp – Xigera Camp is located on a riverine island right in the heart of the Okavango Delta
- Abu Camp – Abu Camp looks to create a luxurious experience in an exotic, rustic environment. Abu Camp provides guests with the extraordinary privilege of interacting with African elephants
- Camp Okavango – Camp Okavango is an enchanting and authentic African safari lodge situated on the remote Nxaragha Island at the heart of the permanent Okavango Delta
- Chitabe Lediba -Chitabe Lediba Camp is unique even in the Okavango Delta in that it harbours such a variety of habitats in close proximity. This ranges from classic Okavango Delta scenery with Illala palms dotting floodplains to open savannah and acacia woodlands
- Delta Camp -Delta Camp is set in the forest of a large, beautiful and palm-studded island on the south western edge of Chief’s Island, bordering the Moremi Game Reserve in the heart of the Okavango Delta.
- Duba Expedition Camp – Duba Plains Camp sits in the heart of classic Okavango Delta habitat. A matrix of palm-dotted islands, flood plains and woodland, the 77,000-acre private concession typifies the region’s unique landscape
- Gunn’s Camp – Overlooking the legendary Chief’s Island and bordering the Moremi Game Reserve, Gunn’s Camp is one of the last few remaining luxury, vintage safari camps
- Jacana Camp – Jacana Camp consists of five Meru-style tents built on raised wooden decks to facilitate panoramic views of the Okavango Delta.
- Kanana – Kanana is a hidden jewel set on the Xudum River in the southwest Okavango Delta
- Kwara – Located in the heart of the Okavango Delta, in the midst of thousands of hectares of private wilderness, Kwara nestles on the edge of a permanent lagoon.
- Kwetsani Camp – Kwetsani, one of the most remote camps in the Okavango, is situated on an elongated island covered with palm, mangosteen and fig trees.
- Little Kwara -Little Kwara is a small and initmate tented safari camp of just five guest tents. It is the ideal location for honeymooners or small groups, set in the midst of a prime game-viewing private concession.
- Little Vumbura – Vumbura Plains and Little Vumbura Camp are situated in the extreme north of the Okavango Delta in what is known locally as the Kwedi Reserve
- Nxamaseri Island Lodge – Nxamaseri Island lodge is one of the oldest lodges in the Okavango Delta near the Namibian border.Being owner-run, Nxamaseri prides itself in creating an experience that is personal and intimate.
- Oddball’s Camp – Oddballs’ Camp is set in on a beautiful palm-studded island on the south western edge of Chief’s Island, bordering the Moremi Game Reserve in the heart of the Okavango Delta
- Oddball’s Enclave – Oddballs’ Enclave is on a small island just off the south-western edge of Chief’s Island, deep in the heart of the Okavango, and bordering Moremi Game Reserve
- Pom Pom Camp – Pom Pom is an 18 bedded safari camp, built and designed in the style of safari camps of old. This is a camp for the safari traditionalist!
- Shinde -Nestled on a lush palm island in the heart of the northern Okavango Delta, Shinde is an intimate camp at the edge of Shinde Lagoon, which teems with animal and birdlife.
- Tubu Tree – Located on Hunda Island, the largest area of permanently dry land in this region of the Okavango Delta, Tubu Tree Camp is surrounded by palatable grasses which attract a variety of plains game species
- Xugana Island Lodge – Xugana Lagoon is widely accepted as being the most spectacular permanent water site in the entire Okavango Delta
- Camp Savuti – The Camp is located in the Northern part of Savuti Marsh along the famous Savuti Channels with all the tents over looking the water system flowing by
- Savute Safari Lodge – Savute Safari Lodge is situated in the south west of the world-famous Chobe National Park
- Savute under Canvas
Lake Malawi and Likoma Island
- Danforth Yachting – Danforth Yachting, situated at Cape Maclear bordering on the Lake Malawi National Park, offers superb Lake Malawi accommodation
- Kaya Mawa – Kaya Mawa is a luxury beach lodge based on Likoma Island in Lake Malawi
- Latitude 13° Hotel – Latitude 13° is located in Lilongwe’s ambassadorial Area 43, a safe, peaceful district in the capital of Malawi and only 30 minutes drive from Kamuzu airport.
- Makokola Retreat – This luxurious retreat is located just north of Mangochi, on the palm fringed southern shore of Lake Malawi and is the perfect place to relax
- Mumbo Island – Mumbo Island is an intimate camp situated on a pristine and otherwise deserted island in Lake Malawi near Cape Maclear
- Ndomo – Ndomo, set on a crescent bay on Likoma island, is ideal for those wanting complete privacy from the outside world, a great family home or a magical escape for two
- Nkwichi Lodge – Nkwichi Lodge, located in the cornerstone of Manda Wilderness, offers accommodation in six open-plan chalets, looking out onto dazzling white sands and individual, blue-water bays
- Norman Carr Cottage – The Norman Carr Cottage is situated on the southern lake shore of Lake Malawi, in the beautiful sheltered bay of Namakoma just 15 km south of Monkey Bay
- Pumulani – Situated on the west side of the Nankumba Peninsula on the Southern end of Lake Malawi you can find Pumulani nestled in the lush hills amongst the trees and craggy outcrops
- Mvuu Camp -Mvuu camp is located near the western boundary of Liwonde National Park and offers affordable comfort and adventure and is ideal for families and group travellers.
- Mvuu Wilderness Lodge – Mvuu Lodge is located in Liwonde National Park set in lush vegetation on the banks of a quiet lagoon
Zomba and Mt Mulanje and the Majete
- Huntingdon House – The grand old colonial style house is surrounded by magnificent gardens and beautiful old trees and bases in the foothills of Mt Mulanje
- Mkulumadzi – Surrounded by 7,000 hectares of private concession, Mkulumadzi enjoys an idyllic location at the confluence of the Shire and the Mkulumadzi River in the Majete reserve
- Azura Benguerra – Azura is Benguerra Island’s luxurious ‘eco’- boutique retreat. Built and operated in partnership with the local community, it has just 16 spacious ‘beach chic’ designer villas
- Casa Rex Lodge -Casa Rex Lodge offers luxury accommodation, and is a world class holiday & honeymoon resort directly overlooking the crystal-clear turquoise Indian Ocean
- Flamingo Bay – Flamingo Bay Water Lodge is built on stilts in the crystal clear waters of the warm Indian Ocean amongst the mangroves
- Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa
- Massinga Beach – Massinga Beach, in the Inhambane Province of Mozambique, sits above a stretch of endless, remarkably private beach overlooking the azure Indian Ocean.
- Nuarro Lodge – Nuarro is an unspoiled and breathtakingly beautiful place located in the blue waters of the Indian Ocean in Northern Mozambique.
- Pestana Bazaruto Lodge – Pestana Bazaruto Lodge is one of only a few exclusive hotels on Bazaruto island in the Bazaruto Archipelago
- Azura Quilalea – Azura at Quilalea is a hidden gem, a private, wholly uninhabited island paradise surrounded by the pristine waters of a marine sanctuary
- Coral Lodge 15 41 – Coral Lodge 1541 is situated on a spectacular peninsula within an unspoilt nature reserve and only minutes from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ilha de Moçambique
- Ibo Island Lodge – Under the expert leadership of a professional guide and a local crew, explore a coastline and new destination fringed by tropical islands with an abundance of heritage and unique culture
- Medjumbe Private Island – Medjumbe is the ultimate tropical island idyll. It has just 12 beach chalets blending into the natural environment and fronting onto dazzlingly white sands and a translucent sea
- Pemba Beach Hotel and Spa – Pemba Beach Hotel and Spa is the gateway to the romantic Quirimbas Archipelago
- Vamizi Island Lodge – Vamizi Island Lodge is on the North West Beach of Vamizi Island. Each Kitala, ( a local Ki-mwani word meaning luxury beachfront villa), commands its own part of the beach
Damaraland and Skeleton Coast
Etosha National Park
Sossusvlei and Swakopmund
Cape Town and Winelands
Kruger and Sabi Sands
Madikwe & The North
The Garden Route
- Busanga Bush Camp -Busanga Bush Camp lies in the heart of the Busanga Plains, a vast mosaic of expansive, grassy seasonal floodplains that extend to the horizon
- Konkamoya Lodge – Nested on the banks of the Iteshi Teshi lake, the lodge has four safari tents . Surrounded by the bush for complete privacy, all the tents look across the lake, east facing, for marvelous views of the renowned African sunrise
- Leopard Lodge – Situated on the banks of the Kafue River in a game management area surrounded by the Kafue National Park. Leopard Lodge offers an authentic African wildlife safari in total solitude on the banks of the Kafue River.
- Mayukuyuku Bush Camp – This rustic style bush camp built from natural materials is in Kafue National Park, overlooking the Kafue River
- Nanzhila Plains Safari Camp – Nanzhila Plains Safari Camp is located in the southern sector of Kafue National Park in Zambia. The camp overlooks a large dambo (season floodplain) amongst large African ebony and sausage trees.
- Shumba Camp – Shumba Camp is located in the centre of the Busanga Plains, home to hundreds of red lechwe. The camp is situated within close proximity to permanent water and having easy access to a mix of seasonal and permanent floodplains.
- David Livingstone Safari Lodge and Spa – The David Livingstone Safari Lodge and Spa is situated 10Km upstream from Victoria Falls on the banks of the Zambezi River and 5 km from Livingstone Town
- Sindabezi Island – Sindabezi Island is an idyllic, exclusive camp on its own private isle on the Zambezi River. It is the only luxury bush camp from where Victoria Falls can comfortably be explored with views across the flood plains of the Zambezi and into the nearby National Park
- Stanley Safari Lodge – Stanley Safari Lodge lies west of Victoria Falls with great views of the Zambezi and the sunset. The atmosphere at Stanley Safari Lodge is tranquil and intimate, and with only 10 private cottages or suites
- Tangala – Tangala House is a luxurious family home on the banks of the Zambezi River.Close to Tongabezi it lies 15 km upstream of Victoria Falls.
- The River Club – On a magnificent bend on the Zambezi River the majestic River Club, and its 10 well-appointed chalets, have commanding views over the river into the Zambezi National Park.
- Toka Leya – Overlooking the mighty Zambezi River and some of its islands is Toka Leya Camp, consisting of 12 spacious en-suite safari-style tents.
- Tongabezi Lodge -Tongabezi Lodge is a romantic hideaway on a sweeping bank of the Zambezi River just upstream of Victoria Falls
- Waterberry Zambezi Lodge – A small, friendly, secluded lodge with just seven rooms set around beautiful lawns and garden.It is set in a wonderful secluded on the banks of the Zambezi with wonderful views to the game park across the river.
- Baines’s River Camp -Baines’ River Camp is situated in the Lower Zambezi Valley and boasts views across the broad expanse of this river onto the World Heritage site of Mana Pools in neighbouring Zimbabwe
- Chiawa Camp – For those in the know Chiawa Camp is quite possibly Africa’s finest safari operation all things considered … location, service, guiding, activities, wildlife, meals and conservation activity
- Chongwe River Camp – On the confluence of the mighty Zambezi and Chongwe Rivers, the Camp is situated directly opposite the famed Mana Pools World Heritage Site in Zimbabwe, and shares the boundary of the Lower Zambezi National Park.
- Chongwe River House – Out of Africa, and out of this world! Chongwe River House is unique; a true one-of-a-kind. Crafted by renowned architect Neil Rocher, this is award-winning safari design at its finest.
- Old Mondoro – Old Mondoro is is in the far east and most remote sector of the Lower Zambezi National Park, on the banks of the Zambezi, with islands in front of the camp and game dotted towering woodlands behind.
- Potato Bush Camp -Potato Bush Camp has an unrivaled and privileged location within the heart of the protected and game rich Lower Zambezi National Park. The Camp has no boundaries and the animals wander straight through camp
- Sausage Tree Camp – Sausage Tree Camp hosts a maximum of sixteen guests, accommodated in eight large “Bedouin-style” tents dotted discreetly along the riverbank.
- The Royal Zambezi Lodge – The Royal Zambezi Lodge is located on the banks of the Zambezi river at one of its widest points.The lodge combines outstanding hospitality with nature’s most amazing creations
- Tsika Island Bush Camp – Set in the middle of the Zambezi River, Tsika Island is approx 30 km upstream from the Lower Zambezi National Park between Mana Pools National Park in Zimbabwe and the village of Mugurameno in Zambia
North Luangwa National Park
- Mwaleshi – Mwaleshi Camp, located in the remote North Luangwa National Park, is situated 10km from the Mwaleshi and Luangwa river confluence. The camp thrives on its reputation as being a truly special place, unlike any other.
South Luangwa National Park
- Chikoko Tree Camp – Situated in the South Luangwa National Park, along the west bank of the Luangwa, the Chikoko Trails Camps consist of two private camps.Here three twin chalets are raised above the ground ensuring that they sit, rather romantically, within the surrounding tree canopies.
- Chinzombo -The camp is set within 60 acres of private land with river Luangwa frontage. The views from its riverside location which teem with wildlife, plus the private, direct access into one of the most game rich areas of the National Park all combine to make this a truly special place
- Crocodile River Camp – The South Luangwa National Park Crocodile River camp and Chikoko Tree camp form the Chikoko Trails.These two small bushcamps are in an area where there are no other vehicles or people
- Flatdogs Camp -Flatdogs Camp is in a conservation area along the river bank surrounded by natural riverine forest and floodplains so game is found in and around camp. It is an excellent, affordable, owner-managed safari camp overlooking the Luangwa River next to the South Luangwa National Park.
- Island Bush Camp -Island Bush Camp is located in a remote area of the National Park, ideally located on the banks for the Luangwa. It is a great base for daily walking Safaris.
- Kafunta River Lodge – Built around a semi-evergreen wild mango tree and thatched in the traditional style, it offers panoramic views over the Luangwa River and the South Luangwa National Park
- Kaingo Camp – Kaingo Camp is located in a remote area of the South Luangwa National Park which is extremely rich in wildlife. The camp is set alongside the Luangwa River, and each chalet at Kaingo has its own private deck on the river
- Kakuli – Elevated over a stretch of river bank, Kakuli is famous for the spectacular views from the four tents over the confluence of the Luwi and Luangwa Rivers, with an abundance of resident hippos
- Lion Camp – Lion Camp is a stylish, unique and independent lodge situated in a remote part of South Luangwa National Park with abundant and uncongested game viewing on the doorstep.
- Luangwa River Camp – This is a 10 bed camp, situated opposite the Luangwa Wafwa in the Upper Lupande Game Management Area.It has all the creature comforts of a five star camp yet with all the intimacy, tailored activities and flexible mealtimes you come to expect from a bush camp.
- Luangwa Safari House -This stunning private house is situated on Nkwali land, and is built on the edge of a seasonal lagoon with a backdrop of the Chindeni Hills
- Luwi Camp – Luwi Camp is a tiny, remote camp, nestled in the shade of huge mahogany trees and is close to a permanent hippo and croc filled lagoon.
- Mchenja -Mchenja occupies a stunning setting beneath a magnificent grove of ebony trees on the banks of the Luangwa River. It is a luxurious, elegant and stylish tented camp overlooking a huge sweeping bend in the Luangwa.
- Mwamba Bush Camp – Mwamba Bush Camp blends in with the surrounding African bush and features three authentic reed and thatch huts
- Nkwali – Nkwali is located on Robin Pope Safari private land on the banks of the Luangwa River, overlooking the South Luangwa National Park.The chalets are cool and spacious, with an amazing view of the Luangwa River.
- Nsefu – Nsefu was the first game camp in Zambia and dates back to the early fifties. It is situated on a magnificent meander on the Luangwa River across which elephants often cross
- Nsolo -One of the most remote bush camps in the South Luangwa wilderness. Nsolo has just four very spacious chalets built on raised wooden decks with grass and reed walls and open large air en-suite bathrooms
- Robin’s House -The house lies on the edge of Nkwali Camp. Recently renovated, this private house is ideal for families, honeymooners, and guests looking for a little privacy.
- Tafika – Situated just outside the Nsefu Sector of the South Park it boasts some of the finest leopard viewing in Zambia. The leopard-sighting opportunities combined with the unusual and exhilarating safari activities, and the camp’s family-friendly atmosphere, make Tafika Camp the perfect first stop in any Zambian adventure
- Tena Tena – This remote and small camp lies within the Nsefu Sector of the National Park and enjoys a stunning location on a wide bend of the Luangwa River. A grove of mahogany trees shade the large custom-made tents
- Leopard Rock Golf Resort and Casino – Leopard Rock is set in its own magnificently manicured golf estate in the Bvumba Mountains in the Eastern Highlands of Zimbabwe.
- Rhodes Nyanga Hotel – Rhodes Nyanga Hotel was originally built as a holiday cottage in the 1800′s by Cecil John Rhodes and converted into a hotel in 1933.
- Troutbeck Resort – Troutbeck Resort is situated at the foot of ancient pine-treed hills and overlooks a trout filled lake. It is located in Zimbabwe’s Eastern Highlands
- Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge – We offer luxurious accommodation for twenty guests in ten elegant lodges, all looking out over the Save River to the wild beauty of Gonarezhou National Park
- Bomani Tented Lodge – The main lodge is an open-fronted thatched roof building with wooden viewing deck, bar lounge and dining room with overhead fans. There are 10 accommodation options ranging from the Royal Suite to Deluxe Tents
- Davison’s Camp -The camp overlooks an extremely productive waterhole that attracts a variety of plains game and predators, and therefore altogether offers the quintessential Hwange experience
- Ivory Lodge – Ivory Lodge offers the chance to relax and unwind in Hwange, allowing you to soak in the beauty of the African serenity.
- Khulu Ivory – The entire camp overlooks an ancient riverbed, with the waterhole attracting a variety of the greatest wildlife and birdlife in Hwange National Park.
- Little Makalolo – Little Makalolo Camp lies in the heart of Hwange National Park, in one of its best game viewing areas, overlooking a vibrant waterhole.
- Nehimba Safari Lodge – Nehimba Safari Lodge is remotely nestled away in one of the largest private concessions of the renowned Hwange National Park
- Somalisa Acacia -Frequented by large herds of Elephants, Somalisa Acacia’s main attraction is sitting within feet of the Elephants drinking from the cool waters of our camp plunge pool
- Somalisa Camp – Somalisa Camp is set in the heart of Hwange National Park, and is known as the land of the giants for its big elephant herds.
- The Hide Safari Camp – Into its third decade The Hide Safari Camp has justly earned its reputation as a great wildlife experience wrapped in warm welcoming hospitality in Hwange National Park
- Tom’s Little Hide
Kariba and Matusadona
- Bumi Hills Safari Lodge -Bumi Hills Safari Lodge is perched on a hill on the southern shores of Lake Kariba in the Omay District appropriately 60 kilometres from Kariba town and the dam wall.
- Changa Safari Camp – Changa Safari Camp is located on the shores of Lake Kariba in Zimbabwe and provides the unique experience of combined Game & Fishing Safaris
- Houseboats on Kariba – A Kariba houseboat allows you to explore the beautiful and game-rich banks of the lake and the Matusadona National Park
- Musango Safari Camp -This private island on the shores of Matusadona National Park is accessible by boat, road and air, situated near the mouth of the famous Ume River
- Rhino Safari Camp – The camp is situated on the shorelines of Lake Kariba on the western boundary of the Matusadona National Park where the Ume River joins the lake.
- Goliath Safaris Luxury Tented Camp – Goliath Safaris Luxury Tented Camp is on the floodplain in Mana Pool National Park, on the banks of the Zambezi River
- Kanga Camp -Set inland of the Zambezi River, Kanga Camp is delicately built around the Kanga Pan This is the only permanent water source in the area available throughout the year, making it a hub for wildlife and a delight to explore on foot
- Ruckomechi Camp – Ruckomechi Camp accommodates guests in ten spacious en-suite tented units, including a honeymoon suite, all of which overlook the Zambezi River
- Ruwesi Canoe Trails – The walk in style 3 m x 3,3 m tents have steel frame beds with headboard, wooden base and mattress. The camp is used for canoe adventures on the Zambezi
- Vundu -Vundu camp is in a belt of thick riverine woodland. All the rooms face the river with a view and bathrooms are open air
- Zambezi Lifestyles – Set up along the edge of the Zambezi River, Zambezi Life Styles provides guests with access to the Mana Pools floodplains with views of the mighty flowing Zambezi River.
- Big Cave Safari Camp – Big Cave Camp rests ontop of an enormous granite whaleback commanding inspirational views across the famous Matobo National Park
- Camp Amalinda – Camp Amalinda, is situated outside the Matopos National Park 45 kilometers outside of Bulawayo in South Zimbabwe
- Great Zimbabwe Hotel -A short drive from Masvingo is the Great Zimbabwe Monument Hotel, only a short walk away from the Monument itself.
- The Bulawayo Club – Situated in the centre of town the club offers bright and airy rooms with high ceilings of a bygone era. Décor is fresh and uses subtle shades which complement the historic surrounds.
- Gorges Lodge – Gorges Lodge has arguably the most spectacular views in Southern Africa and offers a unique Victoria Falls experience from a peaceful and spectacular base on the edge of the Batoka Gorge.
- Ilala Lodge Hotel – The hotel is ideally situated being close to the mighty Victoria Falls as well as the town centre.
- Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge – Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge is situated on a riverine fringe of the mighty Zambezi River where Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia and Namibia converge
- The Elephant Camp – The Elephant Camp has breath-taking views of the Victoria Falls’ spray, and the spectacular gorges which separate Zimbabwe and Zambia
- Victoria Falls Hotel – The Victoria Falls hotel is located within the Victoria Falls National Park area and overlooking the World Heritage Site of the Mighty Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls Safari Club – Victoria Falls Safari Club offers luxurious accommodation with uninterrupted views of unspoilt bushveld and spectacular African sunsets.
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge -Victoria Falls Safari Lodge enjoys uninterrupted views of unspoilt bushveld, spectacular African sunsets and an on-site waterhole allows game sightings all year round.
- Wild Horizons Upper Zambezi Canoeing – Kalai River Camp, a mobile rustic bush camp, is situated approximately 25kms upstream from Victoria Falls in the Zambezi National Park.
Top 10 Journeys
Online Brochure Itineraries
Get in Touch
- About Us – See who we are and what makes us different
- Booking Form – Our booking form captures the essential information we need to be able to make your safari excellent
- Contact Us – A simple contact form that allows us to get in touch and help you create your dream safari
- Our Blog – Our Blog Page provides thoughts and insights on safaris in Central Africa
- Safari Types – A range of different activities to enrich any safari
- Testimonials – Read our testimonials to see what people think of us!