Larger than most Delta camps, Eagle Island Lodge offers luxury comparable to that of an hotel as opposed to a more traditional safari camp.
12 Deluxe Tented Rooms are housed on raised wooden platforms shaded by a traditional African thatch roof. Complete with a rim flow plunge pool, large private decks furnished with easy chairs. Each room features an indoor shower, a walled outdoor shower with a window looking onto the Delta, as well as a large indoor bathtub and a walk-in wardrobe.
12 Deluxe Tented Rooms
Open all year
All activities tend to be water based due to there being very little dry land close to camp. So the safari activities include mokoro safaris, motorboat, bird watching and fishing. Game drives are possible subject to water levels permitting.
• AI fresco dining overlooking the lagoon
• Bar and lounge area featuring uninterrupted views of the delta
• Fish Eagle Bar overlooking the lagoon
• Fire pit under the stars
• Private rim-flow plunge pool in each tented room
• Small specialized retail outlet and reference library
• Same day complimentary laundry
• Mini-Bar, in-room safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers
– Complimentary Wifi, room to room telephones
• Private airstrip and helipad